I
feel something I could write about is my future study of audio production and
design. Audio production and design is recording and producing music. I feel
like I know a lot about recording and producing from past experiences with my
band. That being said I feel like I need to learn more so I am better prepared
for my future. I feel this topic is important because not a lot of people know
how much work goes into a song being played on the radio. It takes numerous man
hours making sure that everything sounds perfect for the listener for their
entertainment.
As we discussed before, this is something that could very well make for a good topic. What aspects are you goign to focus on? Are you going to look at the technical aspects of recording music or the editing process, or the entire process? I think it's limited enough that you could cover the entire process in detail.
ReplyDeleteI'm really interested in this essay and what you focus on. I feel that you could really get into a lot of different aspects of this process.